Thursday, January 24, 2008

Our house guest


Sadie is visiting for a few days while her people are on a trip out of town. The crew started at dawn by waking up the elk. If you look up the road you can see the elk crossing. The elk were not thrilled about their early morning barking alarm clock. I'm pretty sure my neighbor on the other side of the road is even less thrilled. The elk like to eat the hay he puts out for his cattle.


Sadie and BB just play non stop.


Ginny tries to keep up best she can.

That's quite a bit of snowplow action she has there. We're lucky it's not a wet snow.


The whole crew got crazy.


All through the day.




Right up till sunset.

Why am I the only one who's exhausted after all of this? They should have slept like little doggie logs but I got my 5 am wake up licks as usual.

No comments: